Monday, September 1, 2008
Tag, You're It!
Fellow author, Debra Glass, (who, btw, has an outstanding new release this week on the EC site called SHADOWKEEPER) tagged me and asked me to blog about “My Unspectacular Quirks.” Ever hear of "reindeer games"? These are author games, and I'm pleased as proud punch that I’ve been invited to play.
First, here are the rules for the Tag, You’re It! game with other authors:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each person’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.
And now... drumroll, or jellyroll, please...
Six Unspectacular Quirks About Author, Belle Scarlett:
1. I deliberately garble the lyrics to songs when I'm driving (Example: "It's much tooooo late porcupine" as opposed to "It's much toooo late for goodbyes.")
2. I twirl my hair when I'm nervous or agitated and can tie it in double-knots with one hand.
3. I refuse to eat fortune cookies that offer observations rather than predictions.
4. I'm disappointed if I don't get the first scoop out of a pristine new jar of peanut butter.
5. I'm semi-ambidextrous (write with left hand, use scissors with right, and I switch hit in sports).
6. I'm superstitious about kissing my manuscript submissions for good luck before I send them off.
Are you superstitious about anything? If so, leave me a comment! Or a black cat will cross your path... mwwah-hahahaha...
I'm tagging the following authors: Melissa Lopez, Marilu Mann, Allyson James, Maxie Cooper, Mary Winter, and Charlotte Boyett-Compo! I hope they can play with this newbie!