Cover image

Cover image

Thursday, October 29, 2015

@NaughtyLiterati Turns ONE! To celebrate, enjoy a free #romance #audiobook chapter ~ Happy Listening!

Happy birthday to The Naughty Literati!

It was one year ago this month that a collection of authors from the same publisher met on a Yahoo Group and decided to work together to put out hot and spicy short story anthologies packed full of heart a few times per year.

SO much has happened for all of us since then. Your response has been so gratifying that we're now nearing our sixth (!) boxed set with the upcoming winter collection, Naughty Chances, in December 2015.

Many thanks to our fearless and wise leaders, Suz deMello and Marianne Stephens for keeping us naughty writers herded and motivated so that our quills kept scratching parchment to create over the past year (6!) boxed sets that include sixty-five (count 'em, 65!) imaginative, best-selling stories to date.

In my "other life" I work in the entertainment industry and, among other things, I produce and narrate audiobooks for Audible. So for the one year anniversary of our very first boxed set, Naughty List (see the trailer and get all the stories now for only .99!)...



... I'm recording all my Naughty Literary short stories into one audiobook on Audible, starting with my very first one, How the Alien Stole Christmas.




Please enjoy the first audio chapter above now... and look for the entire recording of all my Naughty Literati stories ~ AlienSeductions: How the Alien Stole Christmas, Valentime, Blood Mates: How toBlackmail a Vampire, and Pack Masters: The Bermuda Love Triangle ~  in December on Audible in my upcoming collection Absolutely Alpha. I'll be giving away many FREE copies of the audiobook when's it out so stay tuned to my blog here to WIN!





And to our readers, thank you! You inspire us in so many ways and we've appreciated hearing from you over the past year.  Remember...





XO,




No comments: